Image Map

Saturday, February 15, 2014

Music is OUT of this WORLD

As I sat inside on another snow day yesterday, my creative juices were flowing.  I decided to make a new bulletin board set that I could either use year round, or put up when my 2nd graders are studying space.  It is thus entitled, "Music is out of This World." 

This set is a great way to remind students of the National Standards for Music Education in a fun way. The standards have been simplified a bit so that they are easier for younger kids to understand. 

The set includes the lettering as a sign or as individual letters (Music is Out of This World) and 9 space shapes listing the national standards for music education.




Directions and a sample set up are included as well. Easy to arrange in many ways that work for the board or walls pace you are choosing to fill. Print it, cut, and go for a great educational bulletin board. Each planet takes a piece of 8.5 x 11 paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment