Image Map

Monday, September 23, 2013

Rhythm Rush Relay Race Activity Sets

I just finished up a set of rhythm relay games at varying rhythmic levels tonight.  I'm so excited to play this game with my kids in the next few cycles.  I think they will love it.


Each set includes directions, team visual cards for each time to line up behind, racing rhythm cards for each team to find in their coordinating color, a list of the rhythm cards included, and some extension or assessment ideas.  Print, cut, laminate and you are ready to practice rhythm identification and possibly performance. 



Three levels are available:
Quarter note, rest, and eighth notes

Half note, half rest, quarter note, quarter rest, and eighth notes

Sixteenth notes, half note, half rest, quarter note, quarter rest, and eighth notes

Download them today at my Teachers Pay Teachers site!

No comments:

Post a Comment