Image Map

Monday, May 13, 2013

Keeping Kids Engaged Musically Over the Summer

I came up with this fun bingo card for my students to take home.  I was trying to think of new ways to keep them musically engaged over the summer.

The bingo card has 4x4 activities.  Students who complete four activities across, diagonally, or down will earn a prize from me at the beginning of next school year.  Parents have to sign off on completion and some evidence of activities is requested.

Optional activities on the chart include creating a musical family tree, attending a free public concert, writing out the rhythms of the flavors at the ice cream shop, and more.

Print, send home with your students, and wait to see what exciting experiences they share with you from their summer.


Download today at my Teachers Pay Teachers Store.

No comments:

Post a Comment